Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 11 Wrap Up

Oooh... a "treat" for all of you - pics from Wharf to Wharf and the SF half!

Wharf to Wharf


San Francisco Half Marathon


Yeah, the pics are small. But that's all that MarathonFoto would show and it's not like I'm going to buy any of these!

Anyway, I did 23 miles for Week 11. On to recovery week! I got some great advice from KB and JL (actually, make that JL-UK, heehee!) so I've been taking it easy this week so far. I was really sore after the race so I just rested Monday and Tuesday. I felt a lot better today, so I did a quick, easy workout on the elliptical at the gym and I *finally* made it to yoga class.

Tomorrow, I'll start running again but hopefully, it'll be an easy one. I just joined a new training group (more info on that will be coming soon) so I'm not too sure what's in store.


Update: Too cute - I just found out my mom ordered two of these pics. Gotta love Moms! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...