Sunday, August 5, 2007

Week 10 Wrap Up

Recovery week went well. My first run after the SF half was the one I did with TNT on Thursday. My long run was a 10 mile run along the Marina/Embarcadero - same course as before. This time we went all the way to the ballpark and then turned around. My friend Gee joined me for the run this week - thanks Gee! He also introduced me to these Nike contact lens that are tinted so you don't have to wear sunglasses. It's interesting - they create this reddish ring around your eye - if I hadn't known what he was wearing, I would have just thought he'd been out partying too late! Anyway, what will these Nike peeps think of next? Actually, while at Jamba Juice, I noticed they have a new Nike-inspired smoothie. They're taking over the world!

I did a hike this morning with some friends and my legs feel pretty much back to normal. Good thing - next long run is a 14 mi one, it will be my longest distance to date!

1 comment:

scott said...

how exciting! im so stoked to be in the blog. i had a great time on sat. keep up the good work and kick some butt on the long run this saturday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...