Monday, January 14, 2008

Official Disney Results

C'mon - doesn't this make you want to run Disney?


Well, my little race alert thing didn't work as well as I had hoped. The 5 mile alert went out fine... and then that was it. In fact, I was already back at the hotel resting when I received the notification text on my cell that I had crossed the 10 mile mark. Doesn't matter, though, 'cause I got the official results right here!

Chip Time: 5:25:46

It's not awesome or anywhere near my sub 5:00 hour marathon goal BUT all things considered, I'm pretty happy with my finish time. And I did manage to shave off 8 minutes from my Nike marathon time which I ran less than three months ago.

And if you're really curious...

Here are my splits:
  • 5 mi: 0:55:49
  • 10 mi: 1:54:03
  • Half: 2:31:43
  • 20 mi: 3:59:54
And my rankings:
  • 7,321 out of 12,964 overall
  • 2,917 out of 6,204 females
  • 478 out of 999 in my division (Women: 30-34)
And thus ends my marathon madness of three marathons in three months. Disney was fun but I'm really happy not to have another marathon on my calendar anytime soon. I do have one more race, though - a half marathon in three weeks!

Anyway, stay tuned for my full Disney race report. Many fun things to discuss!

1 comment:

Renu said...

Congratulations Audrey!! You rock!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...