Monday, November 12, 2007

More Nike Marathon Pics!

A little late but here are some other pics from the Nike marathon. Renu and Neeraj came out to to cheer me on along the Great Highway and even ran with me toward the finish!

Renu took the next couple of pics and video clips (you can see Neeraj in the one below). These were all taken less than a mile from the finish!


Hi!!!!

Here I'm complaining that it was so hot when I first got on the Great Highway eight miles earlier:

Then I found out there were other people at the finish! Here's Karen, Paul, Pete, and me. Karen and Pete both complete the Nike Half marathon (Pete even got a Tiffany necklace, too, heehee!)

My "victory" photo! :) The finisher's T-shirt is super-cute.


And in case you were curious, I took a couple of pics of my special prize - the Tiffany necklace!


Many thanks to Renu and Pete for these pics and videos! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...