Thursday, October 4, 2007

What to write on my shirt?

Unfortunately, my TNT race shirt won't arrive until the week of the Nike Half. That's OK - I've decided to wear one of my dri-fit shirts that I've used during training instead. I chose a BRIGHT YELLOW one - I'm hoping my family will be able to spot its neon color.

To encourage support from the spectators :) I plan to write my name on the front of my shirt. The big question - what, if anything, should I write on the back???

I enlisted the feedback of my Wednesday running buddies for ideas... here is what we came up with:

  • I hope I win!!! (My runner up idea)
  • Are we there yet? (Used by Renu)
  • Your feet hurt 'cause your kicking so much ass! (Found on a blog)
  • This is my first marathon. Let me beat you. (Pete's idea)
  • Stop looking at my ass (I was just kidding)
  • If you beat me, you have no chance of getting my number (not my idea)
  • Why couldn't Pheidippides have died at mile 20? (If you're clueless like me, here's the Wikipedia entry.)

So what did I pick??? Well... that will be unveiled later. But it was definitely Renu and Pete's creation that just really cracked me up. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...