Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo Friday

No running talk today... just pics.

Did anyone else's company participate in Daffodil Days for the American Cancer Sociey? Our daffodils came in this week... I never owned any before so I didn't know what to expect. I basically was given a bunch of stalks and I was totally confused. I was expecting to get fully bloomed flowers! But no biggie, it was kind of fun seeing them develop.

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday
Pretty!!!



At work, I have a little Kermit the Frog that I think I won at Dave and Buster's a long time ago. My co-worker and I have been having fun with it this week by displaying him in different ways every day. I came up with the first two but my co-worker has been surprising me with changing up his pose on my monitor for the last couple of days.




15 comments:

Aron said...

my mom always sells the daphodils, so pretty!!!

love kermit :)

Ali said...

Very pretty

we get daffs in March and usually there is something in Aprll for tulips

Love Kermit.

Jamie said...

So pretty! Love kermie :)

tfh said...

That's adorable with Kermit, and what pretty daffodils! Have a great weekend.

Chic Runner said...

ha ha love all of kermits poses! :) how fun.

Also I would have never guessed that those stalks become those pretty flowers! :) how cool

Runner Leana said...

Our daffodils start next week. Does your Kermit have velcro on his hands? My brother and I used to have one as a kid with velcro.

Love that you have a picture of the Disney marathon course up in your cube! I do that too!

Alisa said...

Pretty flowers!!!!!!! There isn't room on my desk for any, sad!

I heart Kermie! I have some race stuff up in my office too.

joyRuN said...

I love watching the daffodils bloom so quickly :)

Kermit's super-cool!

Anonymous said...

i have that same kermie!!!! too cute!

beautiful flowers :)

Cindy said...

kermit is chillin...so cute!
have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

My cubice is so boring compared to yours!

Amanda said...

Are you going to start a Friday Funnies post now? I love it! My coworkers and I used to do that with a Kermit too (back in the KLA days). Awesome!

Sarah said...

GGGGREEEEAAAAATTTTT pictures! I love spring! I love daffys! They always make me think of Alice In Wonderland for some reason - and they make me so happy! Enjoy :)

RoadBunner said...

SO pretty!

Nancy said...

LOVED IT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...