Friday, July 11, 2008

I gave it another shot...

So now that I know exactly where my running loop is, I tried giving it another shot this morning since I'm such an early bird out here. But... it didn't quite work out. Yesterday I struggled with the warm and sticky weather. This morning it was hot and sticky and as an added bonus, the sun was blazing down on me as well. I think I lasted about 20 minutes before I called it quits. Besides the fact that it was miserable, I still have a ~10hr flight later today so I didn't want to take any chances with getting dehydrated out there.

I spent the rest of the morning packing all my stuff and enjoying the "complimentary" breakfast buffet (for $300/night, I hope I get some free food!) at the "Top of the Tower" restaurant. I was also hoping to do some shopping at the stores near my hotel, but they were all closed on Saturday! Bummer. Wish I had more time so that I could have taken the train to some of the other areas in Tokyo, but I guess that will just have to wait until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...