Thursday, June 19, 2008

Three flights in three days

Oy - I'm beat. After flying back from Cleveland on Monday, I headed to Vegas on Tuesday for a quickie trade show visit and then I flew back tonight. I did pack some workout gear but who I was kidding - I was way too tired just from getting around Vegas! I spent probably an hour between the two days just waiting in line for taxis and let's not forget the conference itself! All the walking from the hotel to the convention center and then just walking around the conference itself - not too mention that I was wearing my "business duds", i.e. not so comfortable shoes.

So my whole body feels sore - even though I haven't technically worked out since Sunday. (Speaking of which, I got to experience all the heat and humidity everyone else has been suffering through when I went running in OH. My 9 mile run got shortened to 5 miles.)

On a fun note, I won around $60 on the slot machines. That's exciting for me since I'm not much of a gambler.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I'd be totally happy with $60 too! I'm not one for gambling either LOL

Nitmos said...

Funny...Viper from The Booze Hounds just mentioned being in Vegas for a convention this week. Did you happen to see anyone running around loaded up on Johnnie Walker?

Bill Carter said...

I don't know how anyone would be able to travel and find time to work out. Congrats on the $60 as they definitely have more of my money than vice versa...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...