Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tagged - Six Random Things
I was pleasantly surprised (well, shocked would be more accurate) when the lovely Alisa tagged me with a Gorgeous Blogger Award.
So now I'm supposed to list six things about me... and these are pretty random...
1) I am still on a running hiatus from the Goofy Challenge (back in January). I expect to get back on track in the summer in time for the Disneyland Half.
2) In the meantime, I am trying to get reacquainted with my gym. It's hard but I did manage to take a couple of classes this morning - Step and Core Fusion. I probably should have been more nervous to take Step since it has been well over a year since I took a class but muscle memory kicked in and I was fine for the most part. It was a little clumsy at first with remembering just the basic warm up moves... basic step, shuffle, stomp, knee curls, corner knee, L-step, etc... but I made sure to position myself close to the teacher so I could follow as easily as possible. It was a pretty good workout for me... my heart rate went sky high during the class, similar to my running levels.
3) I have recently become addicted to word games on my iPhone. It started with Words with Friends, and then while I waited for my friends' plays, I discovered other games I could play solo like Word Warp, Scramble 2, and my new favorite, Word Pops. They frustrate the heck out of me but I keep coming back for more.
4) I'm currently using Anbesol for the first time in my life. I had a filling put in a couple of months ago for what apparently was a very deep cavity. My dentist told me it would be sensitive for the next three months if I drank anything too cold... which it has been but since yesterday, it has just been painful throughout the day without a trigger. It comes and goes but when it's there, it suuuuuucks. I tried painkillers which somewhat helped but I'm hoping this Anbesol provides better relief. So far it's OK... (the numbing sensation is weird!)
5) I'm not a fan of two floor Targets. I know the cart escalator thing is pretty easy to use but I don't like having to bounce between two different floors - especially when different Targets have different floor layouts. For example, greeting cards could be on the 1st floor in one Target but on the second in another. Too confusing! OK, that one was really random... can you guess where I was this morning?
6) Often times when I visit Starbucks (which is at least once a week), I can't resist picking up a packet of those Madeline cookies. I just love those things! They're so light and airy and a perfect compliment to my coffee drink.
OK, that's it... I would tag people but I'm assuming everyone's done this by now. But feel free to tag yourself if you haven't yet! And leave me a note to let me know to look for it :)