Sunday, September 14, 2008

I wish!



Ummm... yeah... I so did NOT run a sub-2 hour half marathon. There's definitely some fluke in the timing system (look at the 5 and 10 mile splits) but I had to capture this before they fixed it.

Anyway, I don't really know my official time, but I'm guessing it was around 2:20. I'm on a roll, I guess. :)

I am convinced the Chicago weather gods hate me. It's been raining since I arrived and it poured during the entire race. My hands and feet were like prunes hours after we finished.

BUT it was fun to hang with Cleveland crew for the race. Race report coming soon!

10 comments:

Marcy said...

What?!? It could've happened! Why not? ;-)

Unknown said...

I agree with Marcy. It's possible! Stay positive.

joyRuN said...

Seriously - it could've happened! Shoot, if it was pouring like you described, I'd want to hurry up & get dry too :)

Aron said...

ohhh cant wait for the report!! CONGRATS on ANOTHER half marathon! you are a rockstar!

Amanda said...

yay Audrey!! Congrats on the race! Can't wait for the report. :)

E said...

You are such a running machine! Congrats!

Julianne said...

you are amazing! another one??? wow! oh btw, that happened to be on the see jane run half marathon back in may. they said i ran 5 minutes faster than i actually had and later "fixed" by time. i was so bummed. but at least you got the sub 2 hour time captured! :-)

Run For Life said...

2:20 is great, especially so close to your last one! I'd take a screen shot too if that happened to me, hehe.

Nitmos said...

Whatever the ending time, that is the fastest 10 mile split I've ever seen! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You are a running GODDESS! Even if the time was slightly exaggerated. Good job Aud! Congrats on running another half! You are providing inspiration to me on my teeny-weeny runs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...